The effect of dietary long-chain omega-3 fatty acid supplementation on owner’s perception of behaviour and locomotion in cats with naturally occurring osteoarthritis
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 846–853, October 2013
How to Cite
Corbee, R. J., Barnier, M. M. C., van de Lest, C. H. A. and Hazewinkel, H. A. W. (2013), The effect of dietary long-chain omega-3 fatty acid supplementation on owner’s perception of behaviour and locomotion in cats with naturally occurring osteoarthritis. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 97: 846–853. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2012.01329.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Received: 31 May 2011; accepted: 4 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!