Ecological Researches on Apple Orchards. No. 24.
Distribution and bionomics of ladybird beetles (Col., Coccinellidae) living in an apple orchard near Budapest, Hungary1
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
1982 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Angewandte Entomologie
Volume 94, Issue 1-5, pages 169–175, January/December 1982
How to Cite
Radwan, Z. and Lövei, G. L. (1982), Distribution and bionomics of ladybird beetles (Col., Coccinellidae) living in an apple orchard near Budapest, Hungary. Zeitschrift für Angewandte Entomologie, 94: 169–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.1982.tb02562.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!