Low efficacy of a Bacillus thuringiensis (Berl.) formulation in Controlling the diamondback moth, Plutella xylostella (L.), in the Philippines
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
1988 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 105, Issue 1-5, pages 249–255, January/December 1988
How to Cite
Kirsch, K. and Schmutterer, H. (1988), Low efficacy of a Bacillus thuringiensis (Berl.) formulation in Controlling the diamondback moth, Plutella xylostella (L.), in the Philippines. Journal of Applied Entomology, 105: 249–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.1988.tb00183.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!