Contribution to the Workshop “Semiochemicals in the Pest Management of Bark Beetles”, Hann.- Münden, 19. 8. 1991-22. 8. 1991. Dedicated to Prof. Dr. J. P. Vité on the occasion of his retirement.
Monitoring bark beetle populations: effects of temperature1
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
1992 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 114, Issue 1-5, pages 208–211, January/December 1992
How to Cite
Bakke, A. (1992), Monitoring bark beetle populations: effects of temperature. Journal of Applied Entomology, 114: 208–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.1992.tb01116.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!