Visual trapping of the Strobilomyia spp. (Dipt., Anthomyiidae) flies damaging Siberian larch cones in north-eastern China
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
1995 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 119, Issue 1-5, pages 659–665, January/December 1995
How to Cite
Roques, A., Sun, J.-H., Zhang, X.-D., Turgeon, J. J. and Xu, S.-B. (1995), Visual trapping of the Strobilomyia spp. (Dipt., Anthomyiidae) flies damaging Siberian larch cones in north-eastern China. Journal of Applied Entomology, 119: 659–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.1995.tb01354.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!