Analysis of genetic diversity among different geographical populations and determination of biotypes of Bemisia tabaci in China
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 121–128, April 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, L. P., Zhang, Y. J., Zhang, W. J., Wu, Q. J., Xu, B. Y. and Chu, D. (2005), Analysis of genetic diversity among different geographical populations and determination of biotypes of Bemisia tabaci in China. Journal of Applied Entomology, 129: 121–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2005.00950.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Ms. received: November 30, 2004; accepted: February 2, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!