Control of Plutella xylostella using polymer-formulated Steinernema carpocapsae and Bacillus thuringiensis in cabbage fields
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 198–204, May 2005
How to Cite
Schroer, S., Sulistyanto, D. and Ehlers, R.-U. (2005), Control of Plutella xylostella using polymer-formulated Steinernema carpocapsae and Bacillus thuringiensis in cabbage fields. Journal of Applied Entomology, 129: 198–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2005.00952.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Ms. received: November 23, 2004; accepted: March 7, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!