Effects of green tree retention and prescribed burning on the crown damage caused by the pine shoot beetles (Tomicus spp.) in pine-dominated timber harvest areas
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 37–44, February 2006
How to Cite
Martikainen, P., Kouki, J., Heikkala, O., Hyvärinen, E. and Lappalainen, H. (2006), Effects of green tree retention and prescribed burning on the crown damage caused by the pine shoot beetles (Tomicus spp.) in pine-dominated timber harvest areas. Journal of Applied Entomology, 130: 37–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2005.01015.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Ms. received: March 30, 2005; accepted: September 27, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!