Parasitoids, predators and PCR: the use of diagnostic molecular markers in biological control of Arthropods
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 131, Issue 4, pages 225–240, May 2007
How to Cite
Gariepy, T. D., Kuhlmann, U., Gillott, C. and Erlandson, M. (2007), Parasitoids, predators and PCR: the use of diagnostic molecular markers in biological control of Arthropods. Journal of Applied Entomology, 131: 225–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2007.01145.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
- Ms. received: 16 August 2006; accepted: 11 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!