Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the US Department of Agriculture.
Field screening maize germplasm for resistance and tolerance to western corn rootworms (Col.: Chrysomelidae)†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2007
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 131, Issue 6, pages 406–415, July 2007
How to Cite
Prischmann, D. A., Dashiell, K. E., Schneider, D. J. and Hibbard, B. E. (2007), Field screening maize germplasm for resistance and tolerance to western corn rootworms (Col.: Chrysomelidae). Journal of Applied Entomology, 131: 406–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2007.01183.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Ms. received: December 14, 2006; accepted: March 9, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!