Assessment of establishment and persistence of entomopathogenic nematodes for biological control of western corn rootworm
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2007
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 131, Issue 6, pages 420–425, July 2007
How to Cite
Kurtz, B., Toepfer, S., Ehlers, R.-U. and Kuhlmann, U. (2007), Assessment of establishment and persistence of entomopathogenic nematodes for biological control of western corn rootworm. Journal of Applied Entomology, 131: 420–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2007.01202.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Ms. received: December 19, 2006; accepted: April 21, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!