Lepidopteran cereal stemborers and associated natural enemies on maize and wild grass hosts in Cameroon
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 131, Issue 9-10, pages 658–668, December 2007
How to Cite
Ndemah, R., Schulthess, F., Le Rü, B. and Bame, I. (2007), Lepidopteran cereal stemborers and associated natural enemies on maize and wild grass hosts in Cameroon. Journal of Applied Entomology, 131: 658–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2007.01219.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Ms. received: May 18, 2007; accepted: June 12, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!