Characterizing laboratory colonies of western corn rootworm (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) selected for survival on maize containing event DAS-59122-7
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 Pioneer Hi-Bred Inc
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 132, Issue 3, pages 189–204, April 2008
How to Cite
Lefko, S. A., Nowatzki, T. M., Thompson, S. D., Binning, R. R., Pascual, M. A., Peters, M. L., Simbro, E. J. and Stanley, B. H. (2008), Characterizing laboratory colonies of western corn rootworm (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) selected for survival on maize containing event DAS-59122-7. Journal of Applied Entomology, 132: 189–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2008.01279.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Received: October 5, 2007; accepted: January 9, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!