Bacteria–diet interactions affect longevity in the medfly –Ceratitis capitata
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 132, Issue 9-10, pages 690–694, December 2008
How to Cite
Ben-Yosef, M., Behar, A., Jurkevitch, E. and Yuval, B. (2008), Bacteria–diet interactions affect longevity in the medfly –Ceratitis capitata. Journal of Applied Entomology, 132: 690–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2008.01330.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received: May 14, 2008; accepted: August 1, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!