Effect of parental ageing on offspring developmental and survival attributes in an aphidophagous ladybird, Cheilomenes sexmaculata
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 133, Issue 7, pages 500–504, August 2009
How to Cite
Singh, K. and Omkar (2009), Effect of parental ageing on offspring developmental and survival attributes in an aphidophagous ladybird, Cheilomenes sexmaculata. Journal of Applied Entomology, 133: 500–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2008.01356.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Received: December 28, 2007; accepted: October 15, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!