Window traps and direct observations record similar arthropod flower visitor assemblages in two mass flowering crops
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 133, Issue 7, pages 553–564, August 2009
How to Cite
Howlett, B. G., Walker, M. K., Newstrom-Lloyd, L. E., Donovan, B. J. and Teulon, D. A. J. (2009), Window traps and direct observations record similar arthropod flower visitor assemblages in two mass flowering crops. Journal of Applied Entomology, 133: 553–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2009.01395.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2009
- Received: October 7, 2008; accepted: February 3, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!