On the competitiveness of Diabrotica virgifera virgifera damage abatement strategies in Hungary: a bio-economic approach
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP ON OSTRINIA AND OTHER MAIZE PESTS (IWGO)
Volume 134, Issue 5, pages 395–408, June 2010
How to Cite
Dillen, K., Mitchell, P. D. and Tollens, E. (2010), On the competitiveness of Diabrotica virgifera virgifera damage abatement strategies in Hungary: a bio-economic approach. Journal of Applied Entomology, 134: 395–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2009.01454.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Received: June 5, 2009; accepted: September 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!