Present address: Central Agricultural Office Plant Protection, Soil Conservation and Agri- Environment Directorate Registration Subdirectorate, Budapest, Budaörsi u. 141-145, H-1118, Hungary.
8-Methyldecan-2-yl acetate inhibits response to the pheromone in the western corn rootworm Diabrotica v. virgifera
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP ON OSTRINIA AND OTHER MAIZE PESTS (IWGO)
Volume 134, Issue 5, pages 462–466, June 2010
How to Cite
Tóth, M., Ujváry, I. and Imrei, Z. (2010), 8-Methyldecan-2-yl acetate inhibits response to the pheromone in the western corn rootworm Diabrotica v. virgifera. Journal of Applied Entomology, 134: 462–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2009.01456.x
For: Z. angew. Entomol. Special Issue A contribution from the IWGO Conference München, April 5–8, 2009
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- Received: June 4, 2009; accepted: September 11, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!