Haemolymph defence of an invasive herbivore: its breadth of effectiveness against predators
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP ON OSTRINIA AND OTHER MAIZE PESTS (IWGO)
Volume 134, Issue 5, pages 439–448, June 2010
How to Cite
Lundgren, J. G., Toepfer, S., Haye, T. and Kuhlmann, U. (2010), Haemolymph defence of an invasive herbivore: its breadth of effectiveness against predators. Journal of Applied Entomology, 134: 439–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2009.01478.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Received: August 5, 2009; accepted: October 28, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!