This is close to the average long-term interest rate of 4.85% in the EU over the past nine years 2000–2008 using data provided by the European Central Bank (2009).
Potential damage costs of Diabrotica virgifera virgifera infestation in Europe – the ‘no control’ scenario
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP ON OSTRINIA AND OTHER MAIZE PESTS (IWGO)
Volume 134, Issue 5, pages 385–394, June 2010
How to Cite
Wesseler, J. and Fall, E. H. (2010), Potential damage costs of Diabrotica virgifera virgifera infestation in Europe – the ‘no control’ scenario. Journal of Applied Entomology, 134: 385–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2010.01510.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Received: June 3, 2009; accepted: January 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!