Mass releases of Trichogramma ostriniae increase maize production in DPR Korea
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP ON OSTRINIA AND OTHER MAIZE PESTS (IWGO)
Volume 134, Issue 5, pages 481–490, June 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Babendreier, D., Wang, Z.-Y., Il, K. S., Zheng, L., Pyon, Y. C., Bai, S.-X., Song, K., Ri, J. O., Grossrieder, M. and Kuhlmann, U. (2010), Mass releases of Trichogramma ostriniae increase maize production in DPR Korea. Journal of Applied Entomology, 134: 481–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2010.01512.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Received: September 11, 2009; accepted: January 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!