Current address: Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Johnston, IA, USA.
Flight behaviour of European corn borer infected with Nosema pyrausta
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 135, Issue 1-2, pages 25–37, February 2011
How to Cite
Dorhout, D. L., Sappington, T. W., Lewis, L. C. and Rice, M. E. (2011), Flight behaviour of European corn borer infected with Nosema pyrausta. Journal of Applied Entomology, 135: 25–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2010.01523.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Received: October 14, 2009; accepted: March 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!