Evidence that elevated CO2 reduces resistance to the European large raspberry aphid in some raspberry cultivars
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 135, Issue 3, pages 237–240, April 2011
How to Cite
Martin, P. and Johnson, S. N. (2011), Evidence that elevated CO2 reduces resistance to the European large raspberry aphid in some raspberry cultivars. Journal of Applied Entomology, 135: 237–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2010.01544.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received: January 14, 2010; accepted: April 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!