The Mediterranean fruit fly and its bacteria – potential for improving sterile insect technique operations
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
How to Cite
Yuval, B., Ben-Ami, E., Behar, A., Ben-Yosef, M. and Jurkevitch, E. (2010), The Mediterranean fruit fly and its bacteria – potential for improving sterile insect technique operations. Journal of Applied Entomology. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2010.01555.x
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Received: December 21, 2009; accepted: January 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!