This article reports the results of research only. Mention of a proprietary product does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation by the USDA for its use.
Effectiveness of plastic matrix lures and traps against Bactrocera dorsalis and Bactrocera cucurbitae in Hawaii
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 135, Issue 6, pages 456–466, July 2011
How to Cite
Jang, E. B. (2011), Effectiveness of plastic matrix lures and traps against Bactrocera dorsalis and Bactrocera cucurbitae in Hawaii. Journal of Applied Entomology, 135: 456–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2010.01557.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received: January 29, 2010; accepted: May 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!