Efficacy of a micro-encapsulated formulation compared with a sticky barrier for excluding ants from citrus canopies
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 135, Issue 6, pages 467–472, July 2011
How to Cite
Juan-Blasco, M., Tena, A., Vanaclocha, P., Cambra, M., Urbaneja, A. and Monzó, C. (2011), Efficacy of a micro-encapsulated formulation compared with a sticky barrier for excluding ants from citrus canopies. Journal of Applied Entomology, 135: 467–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2010.01572.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received: April 9, 2010; accepted: July 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!