Ecological risk assessments for transgenic crops with combined insect-resistance traits: the example of Bt11 × MIR604 maize
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 136, Issue 1-2, pages 27–37, February 2012
How to Cite
Raybould, A., Graser, G., Hill, K. and Ward, K. (2012), Ecological risk assessments for transgenic crops with combined insect-resistance traits: the example of Bt11 × MIR604 maize. Journal of Applied Entomology, 136: 27–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2010.01601.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Received: October 1, 2010; accepted: November 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!