Bacterially enriched diet improves sexual performance of sterile male Mediterranean fruit flies
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 135, Issue 7, pages 564–573, August 2011
How to Cite
Gavriel, S., Jurkevitch, E., Gazit, Y. and Yuval, B. (2011), Bacterially enriched diet improves sexual performance of sterile male Mediterranean fruit flies. Journal of Applied Entomology, 135: 564–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2010.01605.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
- Received: October 5, 2010; accepted: December 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!