Transgenic Bt maize: farmers’ perceptions, refuge compliance and reports of stem borer resistance in South Africa
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 136, Issue 1-2, pages 38–50, February 2012
How to Cite
Kruger, M., Van Rensburg, J. B. J. and Van den Berg, J. (2012), Transgenic Bt maize: farmers’ perceptions, refuge compliance and reports of stem borer resistance in South Africa. Journal of Applied Entomology, 136: 38–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2011.01616.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received: August 23, 2010; accepted: January 13, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!