Food preference in the woodlouse Porcellio scaber (Isopoda) in a choice test with fungicidal GM wheat
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 136, Issue 1-2, pages 51–59, February 2012
How to Cite
Bigler, I., Nentwig, W. and Lindfeld, A. (2012), Food preference in the woodlouse Porcellio scaber (Isopoda) in a choice test with fungicidal GM wheat. Journal of Applied Entomology, 136: 51–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2011.01622.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Received: October 18, 2010; accepted: February 8, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!