Field response of the six-toothed pine bark beetle, Ips sexdentatus (Col.: Curculionidae, Scolytinae), to pheromonal blend candidates
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 136, Issue 6, pages 431–444, July 2012
How to Cite
Etxebeste, I., Álvarez, G., Pérez, G. and Pajares, J. A. (2012), Field response of the six-toothed pine bark beetle, Ips sexdentatus (Col.: Curculionidae, Scolytinae), to pheromonal blend candidates. Journal of Applied Entomology, 136: 431–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2011.01682.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received: June 19, 2011; accepted: September 22, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!