Present address: National Park Neusiedlersee-Seewinkel, Hauswiese, A-7142 Illmitz, Austria.
Carabid beetle condition, reproduction and density in winter oilseed rape affected by field and landscape parameters
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 136, Issue 9, pages 665–674, November 2012
How to Cite
Haschek, C., Drapela, T., Schuller, N., Fiedler, K. and Frank, T. (2012), Carabid beetle condition, reproduction and density in winter oilseed rape affected by field and landscape parameters. Journal of Applied Entomology, 136: 665–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2011.01694.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Received: September 5, 2011; accepted: November 14, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!