Similarities in pheromonal communication of flea beetles Phyllotreta cruciferae Goeze and Ph. vittula Redtenbacher (Coleoptera, Chrysomelidae)
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 136, Issue 9, pages 688–697, November 2012
How to Cite
Tóth, M., Csonka, É., Bartelt, R. J., Cossé, A. A. and Zilkowski, B. W. (2012), Similarities in pheromonal communication of flea beetles Phyllotreta cruciferae Goeze and Ph. vittula Redtenbacher (Coleoptera, Chrysomelidae). Journal of Applied Entomology, 136: 688–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2011.01702.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Received: July 14, 2011; accepted: November 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!