This article reports the results of research only. Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the US Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Mortality impact of MON863 transgenic maize roots on western corn rootworm larvae in the field
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 136, Issue 10, pages 721–729, December 2012
How to Cite
Clark, T. L., Frank, D. L., French, B. W., Meinke, L. J., Moellenbeck, D., Vaughn, T. T. and Hibbard, B. E. (2012), Mortality impact of MON863 transgenic maize roots on western corn rootworm larvae in the field. Journal of Applied Entomology, 136: 721–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01709.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Received: November 13, 2011; accepted: January 19, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!