Chemosensory protein genes of batocera horsfieldi (hope): identification and expression pattern
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 136, Issue 10, pages 781–792, December 2012
How to Cite
Li, H., Zhang, G. and Wang, M.-Q. (2012), Chemosensory protein genes of batocera horsfieldi (hope): identification and expression pattern. Journal of Applied Entomology, 136: 781–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01712.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Received: September 12, 2011; accepted: January 24, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!