Gene silencing in adult Aedes aegypti mosquitoes through oral delivery of double-stranded RNA
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 136, Issue 10, pages 741–748, December 2012
How to Cite
Coy, M. R., Sanscrainte, N. D., Chalaire, K. C., Inberg, A., Maayan, I., Glick, E., Paldi, N. and Becnel, J. J. (2012), Gene silencing in adult Aedes aegypti mosquitoes through oral delivery of double-stranded RNA. Journal of Applied Entomology, 136: 741–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01713.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Received: October 31, 2011; accepted: January 29, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!