At least two indigenous species of the Bemisia tabaci complex are present in Brazil
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 1-2, pages 113–121, February 2013
How to Cite
Marubayashi, J. M., Yuki, V. A., Rocha, K. C. G., Mituti, T., Pelegrinotti, F. M., Ferreira, F. Z., Moura, M. F., Navas-Castillo, J., Moriones, E., Pavan, M. A. and Krause-Sakate, R. (2013), At least two indigenous species of the Bemisia tabaci complex are present in Brazil. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 113–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01714.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Received: September 19, 2011; accepted: 29 January, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!