Pathogens of the bark beetle Ips cembrae: microsporidia and gregarines also known from other Ips species
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 181–187, April 2013
How to Cite
Holuša, J., Lukášová, K., Wegensteiner, R., Grodzki, W., Pernek, M. and Weiser, J. (2013), Pathogens of the bark beetle Ips cembrae: microsporidia and gregarines also known from other Ips species. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 181–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01717.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received: January 5, 2012; accepted: February 14, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!