Present address: Department of Veterinary Tropical Diseases, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
Genetic identification of members of the Bemisia tabaci cryptic species complex from South Africa reveals native and introduced haplotypes
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 1-2, pages 122–135, February 2013
How to Cite
Esterhuizen, L. L., Mabasa, K. G., van Heerden, S. W., Czosnek, H., Brown, J. K., van Heerden, H. and Rey, M. E. C. (2013), Genetic identification of members of the Bemisia tabaci cryptic species complex from South Africa reveals native and introduced haplotypes. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 122–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01720.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Received: November 7, 2011; accepted: March 6, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!