Effects of prohydrojasmon-treated corn plants on attractiveness to parasitoids and the performance of their hosts
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 1-2, pages 104–112, February 2013
How to Cite
Mandour, N. S., Kainoh, Y., Ozawa, R., Uefune, M. and Takabayashi, J. (2013), Effects of prohydrojasmon-treated corn plants on attractiveness to parasitoids and the performance of their hosts. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 104–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01721.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received: January 4, 2012; accepted: March 12, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!