Feeding and oviposition preference of Frankliniella occidentalis for crops and weeds in Kenyan French bean fields
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 204–213, April 2013
How to Cite
Nyasani, J. O., Meyhöfer, R., Subramanian, S. and Poehling, H.-M. (2013), Feeding and oviposition preference of Frankliniella occidentalis for crops and weeds in Kenyan French bean fields. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 204–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01723.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Received: December 12, 2011; accepted: March 14, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!