Impact of crimson clover dying mulch on two eggplant insect herbivores
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 170–180, April 2013
How to Cite
Hooks, C. R. R., Hinds, J., Zobel, E. and Patton, T. (2013), Impact of crimson clover dying mulch on two eggplant insect herbivores. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 170–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01729.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received: January 12, 2012; accepted: April 1, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!