Present address: Department of Entomology, Kansas State University, 123 W. Waters Hall, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA.
Alate immigration disrupts soybean aphid suppression by predators
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 317–320, May 2013
How to Cite
Costamagna, A. C., McCornack, B. P. and Ragsdale, D. W. (2013), Alate immigration disrupts soybean aphid suppression by predators. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 317–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01730.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Received: 4 February 2012; accepted: 2 April 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Landscape-scale pest suppression is mediated by timing of predator arrival, Ecological Applications, 2015, 25, 4, 1114, , ,
- 2Local predator composition and landscape affects biological control of aphids in alfalfa fields, Biological Control, 2014, 76, 1, , ,
- 3A mechanistic model for a tritrophic interaction involving soybean aphid, its host plants, and multiple natural enemies, Ecological Modelling, 2013, 254, 54, , ,