Larval competition within and between insecticide resistant and susceptible individuals in the oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 289–295, May 2013
How to Cite
Okuyama, T. and Hsu, J.-C. (2013), Larval competition within and between insecticide resistant and susceptible individuals in the oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 289–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01739.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
- Received: February 19, 2012; accepted: May 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!