Volatile induction of infected and neighbouring uninfected plants potentially influence attraction/repellence of a cereal herbivore
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 4, pages 296–309, May 2013
How to Cite
Piesik, D., Pańka, D., Jeske, M., Wenda-Piesik, A., Delaney, K. J. and Weaver, D. K. (2013), Volatile induction of infected and neighbouring uninfected plants potentially influence attraction/repellence of a cereal herbivore. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 296–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01742.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 1648/B/P01/2010/39
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!