Field evaluation of the relative attractiveness of enriched ginger root oil (EGO)lure and trimedlure for African Ceratitis species (Diptera: Tephritidae)
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 5, pages 392–397, June 2013
How to Cite
Mwatawala, M., Virgilio, M., Quilici, S., Dominic, M. and De Meyer, M. (2013), Field evaluation of the relative attractiveness of enriched ginger root oil (EGO)lure and trimedlure for African Ceratitis species (Diptera: Tephritidae). Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 392–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01744.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!