Do sterile females affect the sexual performance of sterile males of Anastrepha ludens (Diptera: Tephritidae)?
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 5, pages 321–326, June 2013
How to Cite
Orozco, D., Hernández, M. R., Meza, J. S. and Quintero, J. L. (2013), Do sterile females affect the sexual performance of sterile males of Anastrepha ludens (Diptera: Tephritidae)?. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 321–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01748.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Campaña Nacional Contra Moscas de la Fruta
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!