Humidity-controlled cold storage of Neoseiulus californicus (Acari: Phytoseiidae): effects on male survival and reproductive ability
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 5, pages 376–382, June 2013
How to Cite
Ghazy, N. A., Suzuki, T., Amano, H. and Ohyama, K. (2013), Humidity-controlled cold storage of Neoseiulus californicus (Acari: Phytoseiidae): effects on male survival and reproductive ability. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 376–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01752.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!