Heterorhabditis sp. not attracted to synthetic (E)-β-caryophyllene, a volatile emitted by roots upon feeding by corn rootworm
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 1-2, pages 88–96, February 2013
How to Cite
Anbesse, S. and Ehlers, R.-U. (2013), Heterorhabditis sp. not attracted to synthetic (E)-β-caryophyllene, a volatile emitted by roots upon feeding by corn rootworm. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 88–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0418.2012.01753.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!