Feeding habits and trophic morphology of inshore lizardfish (Synodus foetens) on the central continental shelf off Veracruz, Gulf of Mexico
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 525–530, December 2005
How to Cite
Cruz-Escalona, V. H., Peterson, M. S., Campos-Dávila, L. and Zetina-Rejón, M. (2005), Feeding habits and trophic morphology of inshore lizardfish (Synodus foetens) on the central continental shelf off Veracruz, Gulf of Mexico. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 21: 525–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2005.00651.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Received: August 2, 2004 Accepted: December 31, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!